Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

 Good Morning! Today I thought that I would share my challenge with you from our "Let's Lift It" crop going on over in the forums. If you haven't checked it out yet, you are missing out on a TON of inspiration!! For my lift I chose a layout from Scrap Trends magazine, which I love. The creator of this beautiful layout is Megan Klauer and you can visit her blog at www.meganklauerdesign.blogspot.com . Here is my lift using some of the MME Miss Caroline papers and the original page by Megan...


We would love to have you join us for all of the fun on the message board! Now through the end of March, whomever registers and signs in to this thread on the forum will go into a drawing for the "Country Garden" papers from Bo Bunny. Get your name into the drawing again and again for each person you refer to My Scraps and they sign in as well!! Just make sure they say you referred them so you receive the credit!

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend! I look forward to chatting with you on the boards!!

No comments :

Post a Comment