Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!

TGIF!! So glad this day is finally here! It seems to have been a loooooong week. I am looking forward to catching up on a little sleep in the morning! How about you?

The last main challenge in our Idol contest was posted on Wednesday. This has been such a fun time on the forums. If you didn't get a chance to play along, there is still time. A $10 gift certificate will be rewarded to a random participate in this last challenge and if you play along, you will go in the drawing for the main prize as well! If that isn't enough to get you thinking about playing along with us, our month long March crop "Let's Lift It" starts tomorrow with pre-crop challenges! There are going to be a lot of inspiring pages created and we would love to have you join us!!

I will leave with a couple of pages I created during our Idol contest. I love how much I actually got done this month!! Hopefully I will get some scrappy time today, and through the weekend, to play with some of the fun, new papers that have arrived in the store!!!


Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments :