Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Sketch, Three Ways

Good Morning!!
This is Janelle. Tammi asked the design team members if we would each like to take a day of the week to post on the blog, and of course we all said...YES, we would love to! So you will be seeing me around here on Tuesdays.
I hope you are all having a great day. For us it is the last day of Christmas break and tomorrow is back to school so we are trying to soak up every moment we can! :)

Today I wanted to spotlight one of my favorite papers that Tammi has in the store right now. It is the beef broth paper from the Hearty Barley line from Jillibean Soup. So adorable, and perfect for making a bunch of quick and easy valentine cards!

Here it is:

Don't you agree? As soon as I saw this paper I knew I needed to have it to make my valentine creating a breeze! :)
So I came up with this very simple card sketch:

And whipped up a few cards in no time! I added some other Jillibean Soup papers (Dutch Mustard Soup line, also available in the store) and stickers, as well as a couple of buttons and some twine I had in my stash.

Here are the cards:



I love how different they are, even though they all use basically the same supplies and the same sketch. The possibilities are endless! :)

Thanks for stopping by the blog today....have a great one!

4 comments :