Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Design Team Reveals start today!

Janelle here again and that is right, this week you will be seeing all of the awesome projects the design team members have created with Echo Park's Winter Park line!!

I really enjoyed this line. I loved the frosty colors with a bit of dark red and green thrown in. And really, you can't go wrong with Echo Park, can you?!

Here are my projects:

First up a card. I had to use the adorable snowman!



Then I made this little magnet for my fridge:


And a couple of layouts. I really love how they turned out! There were so many fun patterns in this line!



Have a great day and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more DT reveals with this cute line!
Oh, and if all the projects you see this week convince you that this paper is a must have...as I'm sure they will!...don't forget Tammi is offering 65% off your order from the store! Just use code IRS65!!



7 comments :

  1. ALMOST makes me wish I lived where there was snow! LOL! GORGEOUS projects! Love the EP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the EP Janelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the EP!!!!! wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. Love the colors in this line.

    ReplyDelete