Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dreaming of Warmer Weather...

I don't know about you, but where I live here in Virginia, it is freezing!! At least it is at 5am when I take the dog out!! My ideal temperture would be about 85 degrees year round. This weekend some friends and I are heading to the beach for a scrappy getaway. I really wish that the weather would be warm enough to sit on the beach for awhile but don't think it is going to happen. A cold front is on the way. Oh well, that's why there is such things as indoor pools right!!?? Preparing for this upcoming weekend had me in a summertime kind of mood so I grabbed the "Summer Days" collection by Echp Park and created this layout for our Thankful challenges on the forums! This line is perfect for all of those great summer photos!






Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment :

  1. I would love 85 degree weather every day too Tammi! Hope the weather warms up so you can sit on the beach! Have a great weekend! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete