Friday, September 16, 2011

Sept. Design Team Reveal

This month I sent design team members of My Scraps the "Uncommon" collection from Authentique to play with. It is always so inspiring to see how each one creates such beautiful and unique projects! Today I will share Raechelle's and Lisa's work. Next week I will reveal what Janelle and Tracy came up with!

Here are Raechelle's beautiful projects! I love that she used some of this collection for a winter layout...so creative!








Lisa's projects are equally beautiful...









I hope that by seeing what the design team members have done with this line, it inspires you to create with Authentique papers. They are high quality, beautiful papers! If you would like to receive a free sample of the line, let me know and I will send you a little something!


TGIF!!























4 comments :