Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Dream Big"



I finally found some time to scrap and chose to play with "Rocket Age" by October Afternoon. I have loved this line ever since I first saw it but didn't really know what I was going to create. The obvious was to make a layout of a little boy playing with action figures like Buzz Lightyear or someone, but since my youngest is not into action figures so much anymore (and I couldn't find an old photo of him playing with them), I had to think of something else. This morning the title "Dream Big and reach for the stars" just came to me and it fit perfectly!! We all wish for our kids to "Dream big" and what better way to remind my son of this than to scrapbook it!!!






Challenge #2 of My Scraps Got Talent is due tomorrow night! The layouts that our members are creating for this sketch challenge are awesome! I hope to see more of you come over to the forums and join in!






Have a great rest of your day and may you find some time to play with paper!!

No comments :

Post a Comment