Thursday, May 5, 2011

scrap{play} challenge and contest!


Using the Fancy Pants "Beach Bum" collection, I created this layout of my son at the beach last summer. For our scrap{play} challenge, you are to use the words...5 things I love about you and use that as inspiration to create a layout!! Since I love this challenge so much, let's make a contest out of it!! You have until the end of May to create your own layout and use 5 things I love about you
as your inspiration. Please link your layout here, post it in the My Scraps & More gallery and/or email your submission to me at info@myscrapsandmore.com . At the end of the month, we will vote for a winner to win some scrap goodies from the My Scraps store!

***click here for info on My Scraps Got Talents***

**use code MOTHER25 now through May 8th to receive 25% off your order in the store**

4 comments :

  1. I'm planning to enter this challenge! I am looking forward to deciding who and what I will scrap about! Thanks for the idea! Roberta
    The Papercrafting League

    www.thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.vom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this challenge - thanks for posting it. What a great excuse to make a simple page about me and my husband!

    http://azaleacircledesigns.com/uncategorized/my-scraps-and-more-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Tammi! This was a great challenge theme! And - very challenging! Here is the link to my entry on my blog. I will also try to add this to the gallery! Thank you, again! Roberta @ The Papercrafting League

    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com/p/my-scraps-and-more-challenge-entry-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my take on the challenge! It wasn't so hard because I love the little girl I nanny like nobody's business! It's the second page down.

    http://iammyfavoritescrapbooker.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-cant-believe-i-scrapped-for-man-mills.html

    ReplyDelete