Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Julie Bonner...Guest Designer!




I am so fortunate to have Julie Bonner be my first guest designer at My Scraps & More!! I sent her the "Playground" line from echo park paper co and, of course, her work is fabulous!! Please be sure to visit her blog here to see all of her amazing creations! I hope that she has inspired you with these layouts because I know that she has me! Be sure to share your own pages at the My Scraps gallery here! I look forward to being inspired by you as well!!

3 comments :

  1. hey, Tammi!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO did not know you had a site...and Julie Bonner....!!!??? YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Crate paper I ordered from you!!! As soon as my DT work is done, I will be playing!! LOVE Julie's work. Been a big fan of her for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete